The Beauty Advisor (Consultant) is a product expert, providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients, while expressing and elevating his/her artistic abilities. They provide clients with make-up applications as required, suggest possible routines and build their basket with complementary products and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Determine the client's needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store colour and skincare technologies.
· Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
· Assist in training and educating fellow team members as needed.
· Brand "specialists" are responsible for cross-training other consultants.
Merchandising and Operations
· Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
· Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
· Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
· Participate in inventory control.
· Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Education and experience in make-up artistry.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation
Sephora stores - Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora's North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto.
Sephora.com - Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora's largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Québec's National Day - June 24, 2022 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm