Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world. As an Assistant Store Manager you'll be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
We've got your attention already? Keep reading: it gets better! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and wants to grow rapidly within our team. Are you looking to become a strong leader and get more responsibilities? Are you looking to move up in a management team and eventually run a store of your own? And on top of it, you'd be willing to work in a different location, or even a different province? If you answered yes to these questions, you're in for a ride!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
· Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
· Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
· Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.).
· Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
· Closely collaborate with the Store Manager to develop store specific strategies and to implement them
· Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
· 2-3 years' experience in a team lead role in retail/sales or customer service
· A friendly and upbeat personality
· Hands-on Assistant Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
· Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
· Proactivity and ease in coaching and teaching others
· Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
· A self-starter with excellent communication skills
· Desire to grow with the company and tackle new challenges
· Flexibility to move to a different store or province on short notice for career advancement
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile one cup at a time.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed