This is a fast-paced, rewarding opportunity for an organized, ambitious individual. The stock coordinator is the backbone of our business. The ideal candidate is a team player with meticulous organization and great self-management skills.
- Process all store shipments and recalls
- Ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping of stockroom area
- Verifies accuracy of the incoming/outgoing product.
- Verifies the accuracy of all shipping and receiving documents as per company procedure
- Ensures the proper handling of all store inventories, merchandise, received or transferred
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area
- Complies with all store security procedures as explained in the Security Manual
- Communicates and troubleshoots any mixes generated within the store, received from other stores or Head Office with Store Manager
- Provides the highest level of customer service by promoting our total customer service program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Assistant Manager
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Stock management experience (minimum 1 year)
- Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 50 lb
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Other qualifications: detail-oriented, team player, and willing to work retail hours
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm