COVID-19 - Policies and Procedures
In light of the latest developments and guidelines issued by the government of Québec, the Centre Eaton de Montréal is open to the public.
In order to respect the maximum number of people allowed in the shopping center, exterior line-ups may occur at centre entrances.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our customers, our tenants, their employees and clients. Centre Eaton de Montréal is deploying all the means at its disposal to help control the spread of the virus and is closely monitoring the evolution of the situation.
This is what we are doing to provide our customers with a safe shopping experience:
We are committed to maintaining the Centre Eaton de Montréal to the industry’s highest cleanliness standards, and we comply with the protocols and guidelines established by public health and governmental authorities.
- Hand soap and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are available at designated locations on our property.
- We have implemented rigorous sanitization procedures for washrooms, tables, door handles, and other high-touch surfaces with increased frequency.
PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS IN FORCE
We rely on the collective cooperation of the public to comply with the measures described by government authorities and ask everyone to follow the measures posted throughout the property.
- Since January 1, 2022, the seating area of the Centre Eaton de Montréal’s food court and Time Out Market will be inaccessible, in order to respect the directives issued by the government of Québec. Take-out orders remain available.
- Starting January 24, 2022, the vaccination passport along with a photo ID for identification purposes may be required to gain access to stores with an area greater than 1,500 square metres:
- Old Navy
Vaccination passports are not required to access services at a pharmacy in a store with a sales area of 1,500 m2 or more. However, anyone without a vaccination passport must be accompanied at all times by a store employee and cannot purchase products other than those related to the pharmaceutical service they are receiving. Please contact retailers directly for more details.
Our Guest Services kiosk is open during regular shopping centre hours with plexi-glass guards and other physical distancing measures in place. Many services (coat and bag check, stroller loans, highchairs, etc.) have been suspended until further notice. Please contact Guest Services to find out which services are currently available.
Face masks or coverings are mandatory when visiting our shopping centre.
Please help us keep our property safe and do not enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Fever.
We are relying on the collective cooperation of the public to respect measures as outlined by governmental authorities. Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you.
Bureau Veritas’ SafeGuard Certification
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Centre Eaton de Montréal committed to obtaining the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label for its property. The label provides tangible, internationally recognized assurance that:
- We meet the industry’s highest hygiene and prevention standards; and
- We are fully prepared for a safe restart and continuation of our activities in the context of the pandemic.
This certification is a sign of confidence in our property, the employees who operate and manage it as well as the tenants who work there. Together, we certify to our customers that they are in a safe and healthy place.
Click here to learn more about the Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label.